JASMINE NIXON, Crookwell AP&H and Zone 3 “The Land Showgirl 2012” is now at the Royal Easter Show to compete in the final of “The Land Sydney Royal Showgirl” Competition.
Jasmine’s time will be taken up with plenty of interesting activities over the next week. There are 15 young ladies from all over New South Wales who have made their way through to this year’s Showgirl Final.
The official presentation of the Showgirl Final will take place at 2.30pm on Saturday 14th April, 2012 in The Amphitheatre.
Leading into the major announcement will see Jasmine at:
* Dinner with Stewards managing the district exhibits
* Visit to the Westmead Children’s Hospital
* Public speaking workshop
* Agriculture Society Council dinner
* Visit to The Land Newspaper followed by visit to Belgenny Farm at Menangle.
* Participate in the Sydney Royal Easter Show 2012 Opening Ceremony
* Reception at Government House
* Youth in Ag Day
Murray Whilton will be the official Master of Ceremonies for the Showgirl Presentation.
“All from the AP&H Society, and I am sure from all of the Upper Lachlan Shire Community, wish jasmine the very best of luck in her endeavours with Sydney Royal Showgirl” said Secretary Paul Anderson.
Jasmine is the daughter of Katrina and Andrew Nixon, “Merryvale”, Roslyn.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.