It’s time to celebrate the achievements of extraordinary local women with entries now open for the Telstra Australian Business Women’s Awards.
Telstra Country Wide Area General Manager for Riverina Murray, Loretta Willaton, urged the local community to make 2012 the year they nominate local business women for the prestigious national Awards.
“Innovative business women can come from anywhere and we certainly have many in the Riverina Murray region who inspire others by their courage and leadership,” Ms Willaton said.
“We strongly encourage women who are nominated to enter the Awards. For finalists and winners, they offer significant benefits from the increased public profile, networking opportunities and a share in more than $200,000 in cash and prizes,” she added.
There are three qualifying categories in the Telstra Business Women’s Awards:
* Commonwealth Bank Business Owner Award – Open to owners with a 50 per cent share or more in a business with responsibility for key management decision making.
* Hudson Private and Corporate Sector Award – Open to employees in the private and corporate sectors, or owners with less than a 50 per cent share in a business.
* White Pages(r) Community and Government Award – Open to employees in government departments, statutory bodies or not-for-profit organisations.
There are two specialist categories:
* Nokia Business Innovation Award – Recognising innovation across a number of areas including sales and marketing, process, product or service.
* marie claire Young Business Women’s Award – Open to entrants in one of the qualifying categories aged 34 years or under as at 30 June 2012.
Awards are offered in each category in every state and territory and winners will be announced at public events held between September 18 and October 16, 2012.
State and territory winners are eligible for the national Awards which will be announced at the 2012 Telstra Australian Business Women’s Awards in Sydney on 21 November.
Entries are open until midnight on 19 June.
To nominate business women or for further information about the Awards, visit: www.telstrabusinesswomensawards苏州美甲培训学校 or call 1800 817 536 between 9am and 7pm AEST Monday to Friday.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲培训学校.